Thursday, April 7, 2011

hair bows and head bands




Custom made hair accessories... you can either pick one I've already made or I can custom make one exactly how you want it color and all.... they are only $3.00 each. If you are out of state, I do ask that you pay $1.00 for shipping













































The headbands are made with fold over elastic. You can pick the color of the band if you choose to have it custom made.




The flowers and bands can be made interchangeable upon request.

IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED A HAIR ACCESSORY, AND REFER A FRIEND WHO ALSO MAKES A PURCHASE, YOU EARN A FREE HEADBAND!!!!


please spread the word and help me spread my new little business....

2 comments:

  1. They are absolutely darling cute Amber! Can't believe how crafted you are! You did a great job with your blog too. I would love to order a couple of those beautiful bows with hairband. I would like to have one in pink then one in lavender purple for the bow, for a little girl age 5, the band I would like it be the light rosy kind pink color. Thanks Amber, I can't wait to get them! Definitely will be coming back for more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want 4 headbands:
    1. White and black BIG bow with Pink ribbon for headband

    2. Purple bow with TURQUOISE ribbon for headband

    3. TEAL bow with TEAL ribbon for headband

    4. White Flower with BLACK ribbon for headband.

    * I trust your creative judgement! I am so excited for Jess to wear these.

    ReplyDelete