Saturday, April 9, 2011

Cutesy Aprons... ONLY $15.00 EACH!!!


I made these cute aprons this Christmas for my boyfriends nieces and they absolutely loved them! The ones shown are display only, but I can get the same fabric at the stores and can send you an e-mail with other fabric patterns. The fabric is from Hobby Lobby...check out these other fabric choices!



The sizes of these Aprons are for children. They are so CUTE!!!!








These are $15.00 each

Please comment or e-mail me if you are interested!

amberkellieb@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your blog. Can you make the apron in adult sizes? VERY cute! Would love to order some for Christmas gifts. Let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I could make adult sizes lol So SURE I'LL DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to order matching aprons for Abi and me for Christmas and also an adult apron for my sister for Christmas. Just let me know if this is possible, price, etc. You can message me on fb or call me anytime. I love you blog too and Abi is delighted with her new hair bow she got for Easter!
    Jeanne Johnson

    ReplyDelete